$8000 dollar budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with the system that was listed before except for the ram and the screen the the G.Skill PC4800FF ram and get a second hyundia moniter

Why not get 4 10k RPM 74GB drives and put them in RAID 0+1? Then get a 500GB hard drive besides that, just for fun.

EDIT: Me and charles_scott posted at the same time, so I guess that means that we own... great minds think alike... or something...

or maybe the general dont have 8000 dollars and he just created a thread that in effect turned into a 'Build me a computer for unlimited money'

Bulbs normally cost from $350 but they are usually extremely reliable. I am expecting to get 5 years out of the bulb on my projector. You may feel projectors are unknown territory or whatever but I took the plunge and got one and it is brilliant!!! Better quality that many plasma TVs that I have seen and a 110" screen size. I just thought I would throw this suggestion in cause the guy does have $8000 to spend

ouch....

but really...buy like a rack and buy mounts for all ur stuff and rack mount it all:D hehehe

If I had that much money I'd probably spend about 3000 on the computer and the rest on an immense screen and sound system to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom