Have i buggered my pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BASSMASTER said:
Check your device manager for that DVD drive, if it's still there (probably with an error) uninstall the drivers associated with it, and then delete the device from the device manager. Reboot and see if that helps.

This is a good recommendation. There is probably a BIG YELLOW exclaimation point on the device manager list where this drive was listed. Uninstall, Reboot... Well said, "Bassmaster" - by the way do you like all of this rain we are having BASS?

HAVOC2k5 said:
This is a good recommendation. There is probably a BIG YELLOW exclaimation point on the device manager list where this drive was listed. Uninstall, Reboot... Well said, "Bassmaster" - by the way do you like all of this rain we are having BASS?

Thanks man :)

This weather is awful, I guess we can't really complain though. We had an unbelievably nice spring and summer, it was like every weekend was nicer than the next, so I guess we had this coming!

Me and the leaf blower are going to be spending some quality time together once all this rain/wind finally stops :D

BASSMASTER said:
Thanks man :)

This weather is awful, I guess we can't really complain though. We had an unbelievably nice spring and summer, it was like every weekend was nicer than the next, so I guess we had this coming!

Me and the leaf blower are going to be spending some quality time together once all this rain/wind finally stops :D

Yeah, it was a great spring/summer. But, now i think we are going to have to suffer with a horrid fall/winter. Cold rainy days and icey snowy messy days... I hate it.

Sorry.. we didn't mean to hijack the original posters thread...
Continue...

I can't wait to hear if this removing the CMOS battery actually did anything at all. I will keep watching.

I mean it's free, 'it's something to do, but I don't see how it's relevant.

Good luck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom