Service Pack 2 with patched XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now just a question. Why would someone who isnt an IT tech or a Developer need to install that SP? That is way to far advanced for the average user. They dont need the whole shot. At least thats my opinion. I dont see why someone who doesnt know all that much about computers to use an IT and Developer tool update.

Um mak this is what I used for updating my network at home and for slipstreaming. Do you know that it's a simple double click to install it?

I understand that. Listen to my statement. Why would someone who doesnt know all that much about computers, just uses it for internet and email need the SP for IT Pros and Developers? That is what i am asking. Not how to install or anything. Just why does an average person need something like that when they dont know how to utilize it?

Because.....

Ok he asked where to get SP2 besides Microsoft Update. Warez gives him a handfull of links then I give one link from MS. I did this because the topic starter asked for it and I feel the MS website will have faster download speeds than some third party site. This IT Pro download it IDENTICAL to the regular SP2 though they just make it sound more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom