WMP 11 toolbar mode

vista5231_desktop.jpg

vista5231_ie7_thumb.jpg

vista5231_net_center.jpg

vista5231_system.jpg

vista5231_volctrl.jpg

vista5231_wmp11.jpg

vista5231_wmp11_toolbar.jpg

They say next week. They plan on releasing the IDX.

Mak I don't think Warez has problems with sound I think I'm the only guy in the world at times who has problems getting drivers to work on Vista. I tell you people will riot in the streets when the end user learns the drivers must be signed by microsoft in the final product.

No i had disscussions with Warez on the sound issue before. The RealTek have had some problems where you haev to force the drivers to install. Not many have gotten them to work. BTW what sound card do you use. I might know the fix.

Yamaha AC-XG I got it to work about two weeks before I got sick of Vista and went back to XP. Sad part is you can't force it to install when the final product is released as the NT code forces you to have a driver digitally signed by Microsoft.

It's pure evil. For the Beta's I can install it but when the final product comes I fear magor code hacking will be needed.

Tyler1989 said:
Yamaha AC-XG I got it to work about two weeks before I got sick of Vista and went back to XP. Sad part is you can't force it to install when the final product is released as the NT code forces you to have a driver digitally signed by Microsoft.

It's pure evil. For the Beta's I can install it but when the final product comes I fear magor code hacking will be needed.
Well for right now we can force it. Since they are using most of the drivers for XP and 2003 for this we are able to do such things. They only suggestion is to either force the driver install or convert it to 2003 drivers. That might help. I will do some searching on how to do this to help out.

Good luck but I seriously think the best we can do is pester the hardware developers to hurry up and get their product digitally signed.

Yes I did have problems with my sounds. I never did bother with it. Im actually back on XP because my VPN will not install correctly and I need it to remote into computers at my job when the need arises and it arose yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom