Vista Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be speaking about Mak? Hell, it may be pirated and whatnot but atleast most of here will be ahead of the crowd when Vista does come out full version. Ofcourse I downloaded mine, so what, so do 90% of people on here, but most wont admit. Its a proven fact. All people are curious..I was about Vista, so I got it.

No AMD was the one who asked Mak should know better by now. Anyways Warez you of all should know how I stand but still even if yours isn't ligit you have helped me solve some of my problems on Vista.

I also have some questions again.

Warez please switch off your mobile status as it is a pain to contact you on the messengers

Is it possible to remove the "must be digitally signed by microsoft" deal for drivers when the final product is released?

You can contact me? See, if I didnt download it, you would still be in the same boat as you were before. So its good the people do this

Okay since i see that i was mentioned about the buggy build comment so let me go further into detail. 2 things happend for me with this build. 1 i did get a good copy from someone, who of course got it form someone else and so on, but it wasnt complete.
Also 2 i did download one to see how bad of a job they did hacking the Nuked ISO to get it to work. Both versions of 5231 were buggy compared to 5219. 5219 ran better and was more stable. They rushed to get WMP11 and IE7Beta 2 into this build which is making it more unstable. So that is why i made my comments. I do have legit copies and they do work well. But as far as 5231 goes it was rushed for Oct and not ready. They need to work the kinks out for WMP11 and IE7.
BTW Tyler do you have 5231? Have you been priveledged enough to have the inner circle of friends on the inside that will give you the builds a little bit in advance? Just because i post about a build doesnt automatically make me a pirate. I do have some good friends that hook me up with stuff before it is readily available. I will not reveal my sources since it will get many people in trouble. I have been priveledged enough to help out the right people at the right time to get some applications and the such that I have it before it is available. Sorry that you think that everyone is a pirate and bad but sometimes it isnt true.

I never called you a pirate outright. And those friends I never called a pirate but I can say they are doing illegal activities. And no Mak I have not been able to get anything newer than Beta 1.

Tyler1989 said:
As for everyone else here you seem to know alot about the pirated versions out there. How do you know they are buggy? All my version I got are very stable for what is considered a Beta build.

Tyler1989 said:
I never called you a pirate outright. And those friends I never called a pirate but I can say they are doing illegal activities. And no Mak I have not been able to get anything newer than Beta 1.
No you didnt call me one out right but you implied it by your comments. I know they are doing illegal activities but it all starts at the people at M$. They are the ones giving the builds out when they are not supposed to. Go yell at them. I never gave info out on where to obtain the stuff from i just said it was out there. I know this cause i am on several forums where this is a very sore issue. It was leaked when no one wanted it to be, 1 person made the mistake of leaking it and that indivual placed teh blame on others who had nothign to do with it.
As for not being able to get anything newer than Beta 1 i am sorry to hear that. The newer builds do have some great things to offer. I just hope that they fix the WMP and IE issue for Nov build and for Beta 2. (I say for the Nov build cause they are now doing monthly build updates and releases.)

Tyler1989 said:
Is it possible to remove the "must be digitally signed by microsoft" deal for drivers when the final product is released?

oh that's an easy task to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom