Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeau

Baseband Member
Hello everyone,

I have recintly built a new computer and everything goes well with it but one thing, my OS wont start up. I am using a hard drive that came stok with my last computer but now when i start up my new system it says Error operating system failure... But i have fix that by changing the hard drive settings in the BIOS, but now i get a blue screen that says check hard drive for dammage, virus's and a couple of other things, an di have completed all of the listed by the error. the error code is *** STOP: 0x0000007B (0xf7c46640,0xc00000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

If anyone can help me out with this sittuation and let me know what is going on that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks lots

Yours truly

Comeau

Well thats your problem then. Unless your system is exactly the same as the next, it more than likely wont work but it does in slim cases. Your best bet is to download a boot disk from www.bootdisk.com and fdisk and format and reinstall ASAP. Use windows 98 oem bootdisk

Wait, haha i have winxp on the hard drive so wont puting 98 on do something to it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom