Vista Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats the problem i cant ..im only 16 .and i dont have money unless someone i gonna lend me there accouint for a couple of hours tomorrow for me to download it

Amd2800 said:
Hey

Does anyone know were i can get a working copy of Vista Beta 1 ...

Thxs John
There are plenty floating around just have to know where to look. It also depends on what build you are looking for. Vista Beta 1 Build 5112, PDC Build 5219, or the WinMain Build 5231? Those are the 3 that have leaked so far to the internet. Sorry to say but the 5231 leak is junk. Very buggy and wasnt working correctly at all. The Buils 5219 leak was buggy but i found that it was more reliable that Build 5112. It all depends on who you talk to. I have all 3 and am using a good 5231 right now. No i wont leak it so dont ask. I will just say that there are places to get it from.

Yeah this member was foolish enough to PM me asking for my MSDN credidentials so he can log in as me. Wow and you think people would know my stance on things by now.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As for everyone else here you seem to know alot about the pirated versions out there. How do you know they are buggy? All my version I got are very stable for what is considered a Beta build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom