Project : WAKE UP NEO......

Status
Not open for further replies.
septoid2 said:
FUBAR =)

Hey, this thread is useless without pics!!
Read the thread closely next time, my digi cam CF Memory has been acting up. I need to replace the CF Memory this week end.

Sadly a lot of the pre-mod and mid-mod picture where corrupt :(

It bends the tip all to hell and back on steel, and then it can get locked up in the steel...... Tryed to drill a hole in my firewall on my car, BUT i had no drill bits so i got the next closest thing >_< lol

spade bits blow! I can hardly get those things to work effectively on soft pine. I had a hell of a time drilling a hole through a 3/4" piece of red oak... lemme tell ya...

Not only will the spade bit ruin the metal you're working on, it'll dull the hell out of itself, that is, if it doesn't chip away.

Ryan

hardly any. It's one of those 'theoretical' tools. The only application they work on is if you have a drill press. The human hand just has a HECK of a time keeping that thing driving straight. It WORKS, but they're huge PITA tools.

Ryan

There used in houses all the time if you havent noticed, they work a LOT faster than a drill bit when drilling holes for the wires in a home.

Yeah... you guys are pussies... I just used one last weekend. I drilled through some walls and stuff so we could run electrical wiring through our cabin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom