Clearing out inline autocomplete

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerS

Beta member
I am having trouble clearing out my "inline autocomplete" data. I go to tools/internet options/content/autocomplete and check everything and then clear it, and then clear history, but the same few entries remain when I start to type something in the address bar after relaunching IE6. I understand I can turn this feature off from the "advanced tab" and unchecking "use autocomplete for" but this still does not explain why I cant get rid of these few entries. I tried going to HKEY_Current User/software/microsoft/internet explorer/typed URL and was able to clear out my latest URLs, but after going back and clearing things out through tools again, I still had a few old URLs showing up. The only change I made to the system after I last cleaned things up was adding webshots.com software. Not sure if this had anything to do with this. Anyway... if anybody knows how to clear these out, please let me know. Thanks, TV

clearing out inline autocomplete

i know of a program that really works and is a very small file that cleans everything, and its free. go on google and type crap cleaner, and dload the latest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom