What do you think about this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
charles_scott said:
We all say less cable is better, so a 3-12 foot cable in there delivering power to each part isnt very good....
Well, it is easy to say such, but have you (or anyone you know) put a meter on the cables to see what exactly they ohm out at?

Not doubting you, cuz a connector is normally not as good as a soldered/hard crimped wire, but have you read somewhere that these connections are not good? I am interested in finding out, cuz think I am gonna buy one of these cases myself... A link would be appreciated if you have it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I'll check those fans out.

I'm going to try that PSU though, hopefully it will work fine.

nezzari said:
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I'll check those fans out.

I'm going to try that PSU though, hopefully it will work fine.
I suspect it will. After all, it is 500W to start with, and unless you are running a top-lin OC rig, that is probably overkiull in the power arena.

In fact, I think I am going to buy one myself, I like the looks of the case, interior notwithstanding.

It will work good, but dont plan on running to much.... And if i had one of them PSUs i would see how much of a resistance is on them, but ive read somehweres in my CPU magazine and here on the boards that each connection adds a lot of resistance......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom