After 200$ still problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmer

Daemon Poster
Wow i just blew 200$ on a bunch of bullshit. Yea my computer now works but its slower than hell. The blue bar went throught 20 times in the start up screen befor it went. It took forever to reformat and install windows 2X. i mean it took forever. Now everything is very very very slow. brand new hard drive. brand new mobo. brand new psu. i mean come on. yea i installed all the drivers and all that prelim stuff now i wanna know why this thin is sooo slow! i mean slow! i mean come on the blue bar when throught 20X what more do i need to say.
What couild possibly be the problem. i have no background apps running or anything like that.idle at about 2% CPU usage. i gotta update my sig.

FIXED!!!!!!!
had to plug it into the ata 133 red slots that i instralled drivers for i dont know why it was soo slow in the blue one thought thats odd

but why the hell does it go soo slow when its plugged into the blue slot? ive got 2 red slots and one blue and u have to install drivers for red and befor i plugged everything into the red it was sooo slow. why is that?

ugggghhhhh thats not good so everytime i revamp my pc its gonna go really slow?

da_foosh_masta said:
the protocols for the slots are different. the blue one probably doesn't support your hard drive type.

Blue is probolly a third IDE controller with improper drivers installed for it.

EDIT: It's really called an IDE host, but everyone calls it a controller :rolleyes:

yea its the third something cause in the bios when i have stuff hooked to it it says 3rd ide or something like that but im loving he new mobo. just one question. what should i put the vcore up to when im overclockling and my games start to crash. right now im at 3.60 and running good but anything past that i get da blue screen. whats stock vcore so i dont burn my chip up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom