Please Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcgolfer

Solid State Member
About a week ago, I attempted to install Tiger Woods 2006 onto my computer. The game installed ok, but when I started to play it, the game would stop and disappear. Later that week, everytime I would try to install a new program onto my computer, I would get errors with the installations. Then, my computer started shutting down by itself with fatal system errors. I reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled my operating system.

After installing my operating system again, my computer was fine until I decided to install Tiger Woods 2006 again thinking that it would be ok. Well, I got the same error messages as before and today my computer started shutting down again by itself with the fatal system errors.

Do you guys think it is a problem with the Tiger Woods game, or is it a problem with my hard drive?

I think it is weird that my problems only started after I tried to install the Tiger Woods game.

Is there any way to fix fatal system errors without reinstalling my operating system?

Your specs look fine to me... Do you have another machine you can test this game on ?

Edit: However, I don't see a psu stat in there.

I was just surfing around a little bit about this particular game, And I found that there are some problems with it, but nobody knows how to fix them... hrmmmm, If I were you I would keep that game off of your machine.... If you have another machine you can use, pop the game on that and see what happens to that machine.

Reinstall the InstallScript engine
To reinstall the InstallScript engine from InstallShield Developer, follow these steps: 1. Click Start, click All Programs, point to Accessories, and then click Windows Explorer.
2. Open the following folder: C:\Program Files\InstallShield\Developer\Redist\Language Independent\i386.
3. Double-click Isscrpt.msi.
4. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom