UV or coloured cathodes? (or UV coloured)

What Antivirus do you use/prefer?

• Kaspersky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bit Defender

• Norton Antivirus

• McAfee

• Panda Antivirus

• Trend PC-Cillin

• Nod32

• The Shield Pro

• Other (Please post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trifid

Fully Optimized
Well I want your opinions... UV or (probally) blue cathodes (or UV blue - if they work)

I want my cables (and water cooling :D) to glow, but I want the light seeping out of the window so underneath my desk is lit(?) as well as the front of the case, and anywhere else the light can find its way out. So what do you think?

Any UK sites that cell the UV blue cathodes? as I have been lookingaround, and haven't seen any. :( (I've seen US sites though.)

Depending on the size of the case, you might want to have 2 UV Tubes to eluminate your UV Reactive stuff inside the case.

I have seen quite a few times that one UV Tube is not enough.

I voted for straight up blue. I have orangy and white components on my mobo and they glow under the measley light of a blue 80mm fan! If I added a single blue tube, I'd be swallowed in color.

Ryan

The UV light wont seek out, but buy the LED feet from xoxide and they will do a blue uv under your case for you.

The UV on cables looks GREAT, but make sure you put them on a switch in one of ur bays if you are someone who sleeps with the comp on,.

I was going to get the blue cathodes, at the check-out started to type in my details and.... went back and got the UV ones. (non blue. They don't sell them in the UK and didn't want to spend so much on postage.)

I now have a BFG 7800gt OC :D but I don't think it will come tomorrow, as it is still in the processing stage when they closed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom