Alien Ware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasonix

Beta member
I was wondering if Alien Ware computers are all that they say they are?

Does anybody here own a AlienWare or is a former alienware user that could tell me how it ran? I might be getting one soon.:confused:

It's only more expensive by about 200-400 bucks.

I am a proud owner of Alienware. The only thing i am in shame of, is their tech support. Worst ever. If they can't fix the problem, they tell you to reinstall Windows. If they actually send you a part, chances are, they'll fark it up.

When i bought it, the left door was bent, and was never seated right on the left side. After THREE NEW DOORS, the third FINALLY fits perfectly and everything works like it should.

Also, a month ago, my harddrive fried. I had them send a new one out. First off, it was a Hitachi when i had a Seagate, and two, the SATA portion was BROKEN OFF THE DRIVE. Still haven't sent me a new one. (which reminds me i need to call them up about that...)

Alienware computers are like designer jeans.
same thing but more expensive.
They don't use any different parts than you would yourself.

building your own will be cheaper for you by a substantial ammount.

apokalipse said:
they make good computers, but are very expensive. I'd recommend you build your own.

Yes! No sense in paying for a name.....cost you half of what they charge if you buy the components and build it yourself!

I can build one close to the same for half the price, but they have a lot of proprietary hardware

Alienware is a joke i mean their nice but the prices are really expensive id suggest building one yourself much cheaper then buying a prebuilt computer anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom