Wagzz checking in for duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagzz

Baseband Member
yeh im wagz(i had to use wagzz as my nick cos some1 stole wagz) , im 16 years old, i live in australia....i like to play games, surf the net and play golf and of course chill with friends and party etc...

im partially experienced in computers, i spent 1 week doing 'work experience' in a computer repair shop, so i know basic repairs, i also like to do graphic design,

im currently looking at building a computer, in the next few weeks, just gotta get some more pay cheques :D, hopefully by the time ive done that i will have further extended my knowledge, cos i have never built a computer from scratch before, just done upgrades and repairs etc...

well look forward to talkign to ya's all on the forums, and hopefully i can help with as many things possible

Good to have you.

You've come to the right place. If you hit a snag, just ask and you'll get plenty of help.

thanks guys, and yes ive already recieved heaps of help regarding my soon to be new pc...only bad part is they are convincing me to spend more money :( oh well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom