bf2 gamer getting issues with css HELP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poison47

Beta member
hi, I just picked up a new video card for my comp in order to play bf2 in beter settings then low... I got a ati x800xl (AGP), it runs bf2 beutifully...enyway i picked up half life 2 the other day hoping to try out css for the first time...and bang! i installed it...started the app...started playing...and ther were video glitches galor! :( it looked as if the static shadows(the ones created by buildings and surfaces...not the ones created by players) were like i dunno...they were like flahing and all over the place :S it was weired, it tryed playing regular hl2 single player, deathmatch and the gmod and still have the same issue!... If anyone could help me i would be for ever gratefull

ps o i should prob mention that i do have the latest drivers installed and my last video crad was an nvidea 5200 fx (agp)

pss i dont get it...ud think that a card that could run bf2 in high well could run hl2 well... :(

Update Video drivers, and make sure steam has completley downloaded the game.

But what DJ-Chris said is right, after changing video cards you should reinstall windows or atleast do a repair install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom