Norton Internet Security 2005 Activation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_emmynem

In Runtime
hey anyone can help me?????
i have a problem with the activation of Norton Internet Security 2005. I want to activate my software by Phone and my Internet is provided by ISP (VPN). But all the settings are OK. when i click on activation.....and as the procedure fails as i dont connect to the Internet.....it shows only two options...

1) Retry Purchasing The Software
2) Change My Proxy Settings

Plz give me a solution fast.....as i want to activate it by Phone.......and it does not ask for the Product Key during ""Pre-Installation""

When you purchased this it comes with a certificate. Just call the phone number and provide the info on the certificate.

if I remeber correctly they give you the number, when you choose to "activate by phone"

tibbinator thats very ignorant especially when you don't give reasons. Norton uses resources but it's definitions are great and it's real time is unrivaled.

tibbinator said:
don't use norton, it sucks

Sheesh! Norton does suck up some bandwidth in the background. If you are not surfing etc. temporarily disable it which is what I have to do in my recording studio because it causes Adobe Audition et. al. to "hang up". Norton has been excellent for me!

If you downloaded the software from the net you need to get wiht their support team and have them walk you through the activation process! :D

To solve this a lot faster just search for a serial or crack. Your not getting anywhere like this..

disable any firewalls when trying to activate over the internet. Oddly enough... i've seen Norton block itself before ?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom