Inexpensive Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

FghtinIrshNvrDi

Fully Optimized
Hey fellas... Okay, so I found sticks of Ultra DDR400 PC3200 RAM for 19.99 a stick. Get this, it's the 512MB sticks. I'm really, really, really leaning towards buying these suckers, but it seems like people don't like tigerdirect. I'm a newegg guy myself, but they say they're guarunteeing the rebate. Does anyone have any first hand experience to the rebate derliction?

Ryan

its going to take you like 1 year to get the rebate, but i mean thats pretty cheap.

Dude, I can earn 40 bucks by borrowing dollars from random people once or twice a week. Nevermind... I'm on borrowed money anyway... What a buzzkill.

Ryan

yeah it took me like 4 months to get my $25 rebate from western digital....oh well it technically wasn't mine...I built a computer for someone and they had a raptor in there and it happened to have a rebate, so I took advantage of that :p

Hey go for it. I always figure by the time you get the rebate money you'll have forgotten its supposed to come. Its like surprise money at that point.

well, that's the thing fellas. I'd be out the money (which I hardly have any anyway... college) and it's borrowed cash from the g/f. I know, I'm a rotten boyfriend, but that's not the issue here. Thanks for slapping me out of impulse buy mode.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom