Better than I thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRazerDiamond

Solid State Member
Before anyone reads this, please know that I am posting this because I WANT TO and I think everyone should know about this company.

My name is steven, and I would like to tell users here about my experience with EminentPC, a small company based out of Chicago.

I did my research on a new computer. I wanted a new one for gaming, and I didn't want any Alienware BS. I was also interested in the LAN Gaming scene, so a SFF was how I would have liked to go, but I was skeptical about the power.

I stumbled upon EminentPC on the internet. Their website was impressive, and I noticed that they weren't like alot of computer manufacturers I have heard about. THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CUSTOMIZATION FORM! I said WTF!

I decided to fill out the quote form. I got a quick reply from a very nice man, and he told me that anytime I would like, we would speak on the phone about the computer I want. I told him everything, and that I wanted an SFF.

He went to work. I received another e-mail with my computer specifications and a price. $1500. I was in shock. How could it cost so little for the parts I wanted? I asked for a gaming computer, not any budget BS computer.

We spoke on the phone again, and he told me that those were the specifications of his own gaming computer. He ran games amazingly on it, and I was convinced.

I decided to go ahead with it. The payment process was smooth, and they were very quick to reply.

I am now running Counter-Strike Source and all the latest games at steady 125 Frames Per second (except in smoke grenades) :D.

They sent me a list of places that I could go to to help get their name out, and this website was one of them. I would strongly suggest that anyone interested in a new computer check these guys out. It costs nothing for a quote!

Thanks.

Reach them at www.eminentpc.net (forgot to add the 1st time)

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.

this is the wrong place to post. you dont have a comp problem need help installing something. or need help buying something. !!!

sorry, as I have said 2 times I have never been here, and the company is new so they are trying to get their name out. This site was on the list.

dude, 1500 is a lot for a gaming computer... with 1500 you can get a nice setup....

_12_14_2004-spam.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom