Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong thread but I know what one you intended to post in. Anyways -R has better bitsetting. +R is trully only good for the cheap Players where it is mistaken for -ROM most now will see it as +R so what is so great about it?

My burner can burn to +r -r +rw -rw or whatever so next time i might get some -r media because its a bit cheaper.

Then you have a great burner my burner will only read -r. What is your brand and model? I've got a Pioneer 104 DVD-RW

Tyler1989 said:
Then you have a great burner my burner will only read -r. What is your brand and model? I've got a Pioneer 104 DVD-RW
I haev a NEC. It reads and writes to both +/- R/RW. I have had no issues with any DVD i try to use with mine. It came pre-installed on my Dell machine. On my other machine i use a Lite-On which can do it all also. Had that one for over 2 years now and it works without fail.

As far as the browsers go. Firefox is still edging out IE7 just a bit. Have to wait and see what IE7 Beta 2 looks like with the new build of Vista this month. I have seen the screenshots of IE7 newest build and it looks better than it originally was. Have to wait and see. Should only be another week before it is released.:D

I wonder if this email is real, since the release is next week. I have been leary of msdn email since I got that virus

Edit. Nevermind upon more reading, I realize that it isn't real

i don't like IE7 beta1 because it is not good for yahoo, FF much better.

anyway did anyone try Netscape 8??, is it a good browser??

maroon1 said:
i don't like IE7 beta1 because it is not good for yahoo, FF much better.

anyway did anyone try Netscape 8??, is it a good browser??

it a combo FF/IE browser it use both engine. if a site isn't considered a safe site, it will browse it with the FF part. if it is consider safe it will browse it with the IE part.

I don't like the slow initial load up or the green colors

Tyler they have a IE7 Beta for XP. I have used it a few times. Not as nice as the Vista version but at least it has tabbed browsing and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom