Freezing in Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmize

Beta member
During Games, my computer randomly freezes for about 4-8 secods. It does this constantly when i play games such as World of Warcraft and Source. I assume its my hardware as I have formated many times, also i tryed updated all my video drivers thinking it might be a fluke... but doesnt help :( . Im hoping someone has had this problem and fixed it before and can help me out, Thanks in Advance.

Derek

~System Specs~
AMD FX55
BFG 6800 Ultra
Corsair XMS 512x2
Neo 2 Plat (Mobo)
Augidy 2 ZS gamer

That sounds like a problem with your video card. Mine would freeze like that because the video card needed to play catch up to the rest of the system if the graphics become too intense for it at certain points of the game. Try setting to lower resolution and turn anti aliasing off and see if the problem still occurs.

It still does it, tho putting down the resolution siezed most of it. Ive been running everything in full detail on 1280x1024.

"Or cool that baby down!"
My comp has about 12 fans total in it lol. I barely get over 44c. :X

How loud is that and is it worth it? I bet the airport is a quieter place to be than that room!

lol, its not too loud. Actually its pretty quiet. And yeah, its worth it except that stupid freezing :( . I like my PC because i scored over 6k in 3Dmark05 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom