Project : WAKE UP NEO......

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you completely ignorant of what you been saying? You cut him down. You gave absolutely NO constructive critizism. Quit pulling the victim card... stfu

Ryan

onyo said:
holy crap guys... just because i think his mod is real easy, everyone tells me to stfu, and even wants me to get banned?!? people who start flame wars and alotta other stuff on tf should get banned, not people havin a good time... whos sick of samew old stuff over and over...
Mate,
I know that this is a simple mod. However you're just hitting me with insults and offering on constructive critizism. And now you are playing victim thinking it's not your fault.
If you want some one to put the fault on for why every one seems to be ganging up on you, look in a mirror and point.

Besides, this product is not over yet. I have not done much on it as i have been sick for the last week.

I have seen your work Harper and it is pretty good. I was working on a old beige case (i forgot about it), and I will start on it again. The ahardest thing for me is paint. I found a paint sprayer of my dads I may try.

Sevoma said:
I have seen your work Harper and it is pretty good. I was working on a old beige case (i forgot about it), and I will start on it again. The ahardest thing for me is paint. I found a paint sprayer of my dads I may try.
My dad has a paint sprayer, however he's not letting me use it as he does not know how to clean it.
FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
harper, we need some pic updates man. I wanna see some step-by-step action here! you're slackin...

Ryan
I know. I should. I think they are still in my digicam. SO I will try to remember to upload tonight.

Bugger!!! There is some thing up with my CF card in my digicam. Only one pic has some out

This pretty much sums up the work to date. However I have hit it with 3 coats of Flat Black Spray Paint.

onyo said:
holy crap guys... just because i think his mod is real easy, everyone tells me to stfu, and even wants me to get banned?!? people who start flame wars and alotta other stuff on tf should get banned, not people havin a good time... whos sick of samew old stuff over and over...

Well, I'm not saying you're wrong. All I am going to say is that you should do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Never talk again.

I wish I had the desire. Totally "kewl" with no functional benefit. That's how I want to spend my days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom