Techie signing in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Heat

Baseband Member
Hey guys Tex signing in checking things out. I guess I will start out by saying I am from Texas' for all of you who were going to ask, i get that question more then you would think. I am full of jokes and humor, and love working with computers.I've never been much for programing but I do love to work with hardware and general troubleshooting.

I am currently working for the US Gov't. as an IT help desk tech, and love every minute of my job. I do a little work on upgrading and building computers, but mostly my life revoloves around correcting the errors of those less CPU literate then myself. I do get hung from time to time and hope that I might be able to come here with my questions and find a fix for my customers.

I am happy to be here, and look forward to helping you and hoping that you can help me.

Welcome Tex,
I hope you enjoy your stay, and please do post any question or problems you may have. There are alot of intelligent people here.

BTW I also am a Help Desk Support Tech, I Love it Too! If you run into a problem e-mail me here @ PBelcher@col-col.com

Good to have you, Tex. Make yourself at home.

Plenty of troubleshooters in these here parts, and we can always use another one. Plus, we like tackling the 'tough' jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom