I JUST PROVED IM A n00b!!HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude tell the guy you want a refund immediately or your going to report him to ebay and the bbb

his listing constitutes false advertising and could be taken to court

plus you got ripped off
cpu is 80 on newegg
mobo is pos and costs bout 30 tops

I guarantee the system running at 3.4ghz to be 100% stabled.

I think I would do some ass chewing if I were you...

Or maybe he could get out of it because of his misspelling of the word "stable?" Maybe he guaranteed that the system could fit inside a stable or something... :)

i started a stress test last nite at 3.08 gig....and full cpu usage..it has been running 46-47 c so far...mebbe i should jus be happy :(

gaara said:
No, I'm not referring to the output of your power supply...although that may be a problem as you may not infact have a real 4502watt PSU...but moreso the stability of your 12v rail

Unless that guy has a CPU-ID verified link then by all means he could be straight out BSing you to be quite honest...or he might have gotten a "suicide" overclock

hmmm...u guys check this out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6802921052&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

ps. i really like this case, it seems to be the only good thing i got but the psu????

That cpu sells for 80 bucks on newegg and that motherboard isnt worth more than 30 bucks

Looks to me like you got ripppppped off

I sent a very "nice" email to the guy
hopefully you return the cpu and motherboard and ask us what would better serve you for your money.

and now i must go to first period.... Chem :mad:

when i go past 59 in cpu clock, i get bluescreen with message that bios isnt completly ACPI compliant....i have latest version of my bios installed, Wat does ACPI stand for?

im thinking of just leaving this comp at 3.18 gig or 3180megahertz thats as high as i can get it to go and jus hate myself..imean thats way better than 2.6 u know?

Dude f'ing contact the guy and demand a refund
If you dont you just giving up

For what you paid Fry's has deals on a 3.0ghz p-4 with an ecs mobo for $180 that baby would 3.4 but a 2.6ghz celly... no ****ing way

sbcirclepants said:
when i go past 59 in cpu clock, i get bluescreen with message that bios isnt completly ACPI compliant....i have latest version of my bios installed, Wat does ACPI stand for?

im thinking of just leaving this comp at 3.18 gig or 3180megahertz thats as high as i can get it to go and jus hate myself..imean thats way better than 2.6 u know?

stop trying to overclock it. you have a 2.6 processor. it's read higher because you OCed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom