My final decsion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZEROFGH

Golden Master
ok after hours and hours of searching for a nice custom water cooling set. for under 250 . im thinking of going with the zalman one sold at newegg. if you read the revews they are great.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835118120

OR

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835118111

i many go with that and buy the MAZE4 for my GPU. which one sounds better. its approximately the same price.

and if you guys complain to me buying a set which sucks. well im a n00b at all this water cooling, and i want to start easy. ok. and setup looks very simple, watched the movie and it lookeD SO EASY!.

anyways how is the MAZE4 for my GPU, will it be compatible with it? or should i just stick with the black one the one inclued with the VGA cooler.

and i dont want a chipset cooler, ill keep my little fan, i heard it was bad for water cooling anywas.

well i hope i can get this. and OC some more reach more voltage!

according to the 3rd review down on the cheaper blue one u can do this to save money.
Note: Apparently, the only mechanical difference between this and the more expensive black "Plus!" tower is that the pump valve in the blue Reserator isn't opened up all the way. Before you fill up the Reserator with water, reach in and open it up for more water flow!

Setting up and maintaining a prepackaged kit is no different than setting up and maintaining a custom built loop...there is nothing difficult about selecting parts

TDX block
DD D5 pump
Maze4 GPU block
T-Line
1/2" Tygon Tubing

There, you're pretty much set with everything except a rad

Why on earth after reading the information here would you decide on some generic kit? It makes no sense. :confused:

As gaara, the only real difference is how you buy the parts....

i did, i set up one, and the prices are in the upper 300. and im just trying to get this thing under 200.

plus i can upgrade right? i can upgrade this if i ever want to, the pump. or one of the blocks.

ok well im trying to set up a custom water cooling, but the radiator is 150 dollars, the thermochill HE 120.3, so is there any other "cheap" radiators that are good... if there is i might go iwth a custom one.

ok i found it.

its a TDX s939 yeah yeah.

MAze 4GPU brass version

Dual 120mm heater COre with shroud<-0--whats that???

primoflex 10 feet free!!

DD D5 12V, is this better or the MCP655

Typhoon singe 51/4 resevoir

Danger Den black aluminum filll port.

4 oz WATER WETTERS

THIS ALL COMES DOWN TO 240 dollars, not bad eh? its all cause of the darn radiator and how expensvie it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom