Music Downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, i see your point, i use allofmp3 as well, so i suppose i could ust login on another computer.
Thanks.

Raekwon said:
not all the time though, what if someone stole it, and you were buying it from them? certainly you'd be completely innocent, but it doesn't make it legal.

www.allofmp3.com

that is legal, and its a fraction of the cost of CD's. well it is where i live anyway :) you pay per Mb, so higher quality = more cost, longer albums = more cost, but the cost is about $3-4US for an entire album anyway, so who cares :D

I love the site, but I wish that they would get more old music

Ben.H said:
Thanks guys, i see your point, i use allofmp3 as well, so i suppose i could ust login on another computer.
Thanks.
Hm can you hear anything we just said or are you completly ignorant. Just don't do it.

The antithesis of Nike........So we'll call it Ekin.....mirror image sneekers and our slogan will be..."Just don't do it!" Random! :)

Warez Monster said:

I type in a name (TI, a Rapper), hit enter and got two of these

Virus.jpg

There will be a popup when you visit the page, click it, click install, then click options and click never install etc etc etc....Refresh and you will be fine

actually FF blocked the popup. I type the name in the line and got it

Edit. nevermind I just got a shit load of them (Viruses). I'm not messing with that site again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom