help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuke

Daemon Poster
I searched about this computer, but i didn't find what kind of computer it is? can someone tell me about it.

gateway 2000 4dx2-66

i know its a really old dam computer, but what's the speed of the processor? that's what i really want to know about this computer.

i can't turn on my computer. I haven't turned it on for 8 years. I don't want to buy a power supply for it yet. I just want to know what does it have.

It is a pre-P1, 66 mHz MX400.......it's useful primarily for target practice! A well placed 30-06 round should do it!

yes, like Rico said its a old 66 mHz. I used to have a dx2-66 then a dx4-100. Also, as far as Gateways being all integrated, nothing could be farther from the truth. Same with Dell's. Most people just buy the cheapest model (the big sale ones) which ARE integrated and usually have no AGP slot. You CAN get one that has an AGP, though. You just have to make sure you know what you are doing when buying one. Like mine. I have a gateway, purchased because it would be cheaper to get with the software and what not, then I just gutted it and put what I want in. So as far as proprietary stuff, nah. Thats not true at all. Just depends on what you get.

that's really ****ed up computer, i just put it near the trash can, that someone can come and pick this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom