whatcha think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocer 939

In Runtime
my brand new build

lite-on dvd burner (sohw 1693s)
nzxt guardian case (gunna wait till black one comes back in stock)
seagate 7200rpm 80gig (serial ata150)
lanparty ut nf4 4x
x800xl
skyhawk 520w psu
ocz 512 ram
amd 64 3000+

does anyone know of any crossfire boards?! because i cant find any >< well add in your info here and suggestions
i was about to buy a couple weeks ago but i got a possesion and that set me back a nice 300 dollars lol

price: 806.00

i really dont want to go higher than 800.00 but if i have to max is 850.00

looking at those specs, your building a gaming pc?

For gaming I think that it should be a recommended 1gb of RAM, so probably go with 2x512mb OCZ Ram, pc3200
Other than that looks sweet!
Oh wait, maybe another 120gb HDD...

i plan on getting another 512 stick of the same ram later on
6800 gt is the way to go eh? ive always been an ati fan.. but i suppose i could make the switch. but before i make a decsion is there newere i can buy a crossfire mobo!?
since atis got there sweet 100 dollars off ur next gpu purchase deal going right now i wanted to get 2 x800xls in a crossfire config. but to no avail no crossfire mobos yet ><
so i may end up just going 6800gt
ati has let me down U.U

meh, the x800xl and 6800gt are both great cards.

i just bought my vanilla 6800 because it supports pixel shader 3.0, and i need that for the higher quality HDR in day of defeat and hl2

6800GT is way better. then the X*** series, i dont think therer are any crossfire mobos yet. DFI is coming out with one soon

I like the build. Definetly go with more HD space and RAM thought if you can afford it and i second the 6800gt recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom