Help With D915GAV Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

StylezTK

Beta member
Alright so basically this what what happend in best detail:

Starting off when I was playing Guild Wars two weeks or so before it finally gave in, while i was playing the game just froze. So simply i restarted the computer but, it didnt work on the first few tries.. ( and by tries I mean..The lights and fans would go on but the monitor wouldnt go on and it wouldnt make that " Beep " sound when you first load a computer ) it took about 3 tries or so to get it going so I said to myself " alright well its working whatever " so from that point on it never turned onthe first try. Then it froze up another time after that. But again it went on after a few tries. One day though after I was done using the computer I turned it off normaly the next day when I went to go use it again it I never got that beep for it to go on.

So I asked my friends who knew more about computers than I did and they told me some basics like.. check and make sure all your stuff is in tight etc.. and I did, so then one day my dad and were just messin around with it and we got it to beep once but it never got anywhere and we got it to beep rapidly and have BIOS like thing appear it said things like the RAM was in check and stuff like that. So then one day I messed with the wires took out the ram put it back stuff like that. When I turend it on the fans and stuff went on and then it quickly turned off ( at that point I was never able to get the computer to turn on again No lights no fans etc ). So I ordered a new mobo and went to my friends house to reinstall it. So we did. after all that we realised that my fan had two broken peices and wouldnt go in.. we assumed this may have been the orginal problem. However the problem that stands now is that we cant get it to turn on..we have checked over and over the connections from the wires to the mobo with no success and he has gotten the computer to turn on before ( same computer.. he orginally built it for me ).

Any ides or comments would be greatly appreciated.

uhh theres 2 thing i would go for.
The psu
or the hs/f

its either too hot or doesnt have enought juice one or the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom