printer giving probs.... again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomt697

In Runtime
hey guys, my HP DJ 5850 wireless printer is acting up. I reinstalled the drivers and i had to enter the IP address of the printer myself, my computer didnt pick it up by itself. when i tried to print something it didnt work. just says failed to print after a few mins. no errors msg of any kind. i tried to ping the ip address and it works, i get a avg response time of 3ms. i checked and the printer is on marked off as default. i tured off my firewall program as well, but no luck i went on HP's website, the site tired to look for the printer on my network but no luck as well......

so what can i do to resolve this problem? thx

You are positive you have the correct IP address? Have you printed out a recent test page to make sure it didnt change for some strange reason? Also do you have a wireless router? Maybe that is conflicting with it. How did you configure this printer? With a standard tcp/ip port?

am sure i have the right ip address, i got it right outta the printer. i have not been able to print out anything from the my printer besides the networking information (that comes from the printer itself). the funny thing is that it was working and it just stopped out of the blue, no idea why....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom