Need a video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
sbcirclepants said:
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=13007&vpn=1024-TC20-OF-SA&manufacture=SAPPHIRE

there u go...105 in candadian franks or watever lol....i decided to go with 6600gt....best for money for great gaming....130.00 usd....but hey 9600 not bad price....good luck with it

I never knew that Candadia used franks as their currency....

Anyways, go for a 128MB 9600 Pro, rather than 256MB. For this generation of vid cards, the 128MB cards often performed better than the 256MB versions. Plus they are cheaper.

There was one on www.ncix.com for like $89. That's 89 Canadian Dollars.

Anyways, go for a 128MB 9600 Pro, rather than 256MB. For this generation of vid cards, the 128MB cards often performed better than the 256MB versions. Plus they are cheaper

Really? I never knew that. How much is shipping from ncix.com? They're located in British Columbia and I'm in Québec.

I found a Gigabyte Radeon 9600Pro 256MB for $101...any good?

Also i found a 9800SE 128MB...would that be any good? If not better?

for my sub $100 grfx card im getting a 128mb leadtech 6200 (Going to make sure its an NV43) AGP 8X cos then i hope to be able to experiment on it with softmodding and vcore and vdimm mods. people were getting 4-5k in 3dmark05 on extremesystems with these puppies tweaked and oc'd to the max. im not hoping for results like those guys cos their pro but im hoping for 2-3k in 05

btw these things are real crap if u don't wanna oc them :p

See, I am probably going to overclock my video card, but not to that extent, becuase I don't how to unlock pipelines, I'll probably endup just raising the core speed and the memory speed a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom