Sound Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZEROFGH

Golden Master
Lol the Logitech owns bigtime, ive heard it from a lot of people here who have it (in Belgium btw).

The z-5500 are the best speakers around, apparently. And what about the x-fi soundcards? I heard those were pretty good too..

^ They are far from the "best" speaker around. I actually did hear them in a store which isnt a proper setting.

And he's limited on money so no X-FI. Their's nothing wrong with TB soundcards, and they sure as hell sounded better than audigy's as well.

I've heard bad reviews about the Turtle Beach card, so I went with the cheap SoundBlaster Live, and I was very pleased.

yes, sadly im on a limited budget :( and i want to use these speakers for mostly gaming and music. and some times if i ever get a nice monitor lol. DVDs but that is mostly it.

If you game then get an Audigy. They're decent for music too if you're not like a sound engineer or something.

would Audigy be good for movies, i heard they arent the TBs are probably the best for Dvds

majistic said:
I've heard bad reviews about the Turtle Beach card, so I went with the cheap SoundBlaster Live, and I was very pleased.

What did you hear bad about TB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom