Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
my god, i didnt read that article before.... maybe this will be a turning point in the transition away from microsoft.

i cant wait to see what happens, especially since it doesnt effect me. :)

Makaveli213 said:
I have never used the register. I dont even know what that is. You are mistaken me for someone else on that one Tyler. Yes i did only have one source. But dont you think 3 Articles (even from 1 source) all talking about the same thing is a good amount? Ohhh i forgot if it isnt all all over the internet it cant be true. Everyone and their brother has to know about it. Come on.
Thanks Eric for putting that articel up. I read that in my PC World mag just today. I wasnt sure if it was on the net yet.

I had just read it, too. I read your statement this morning then 15 minute later I got my mail.

The new October build for Vista has been leaked/pirated already. MSDN can't get it yet I think. It has Media Player 11.

Actually i have read all of this and it isnt leaked just screen shots are out right now. There is no download available for this yet. Build 5231 is the current build shots that are out. The IDX build is supposed to be released next week. I know this cause Chris123NT is on a couple of the forums that i am on. This has been discussed already.

Well that would have to mean that a microsoft official has pirated it perhaps one on the development team? I don't know.

Makaveli213 said:
Actually i have read all of this and it isnt leaked just screen shots are out right now. There is no download available for this yet. Build 5231 is the current build shots that are out. The IDX build is supposed to be released next week. I know this cause Chris123NT is on a couple of the forums that i am on. This has been discussed already.

WHere can you view the screenshots?

Basically the only things I see new in this build is the new windows media player and ie looks a little bit better.

Yeah thats about it. They are finally gonna show WMP11 (even though it says 10) and they are going into IE7 Beta 2 now. That is the Major updates for this one. Other than that i dont know off hand. I dont have it so i cant tell you what other updates there are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom