FINALLY finished my build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it were me i would have spent less on the water cooling and more on the processor/GPU but hey, thats just me and if he is happy with his system then who are we to complain. that system is not that expencive and if he is OCing that P4 then he way well need that cooling. on the whole i think that that is a nice PC which is perfectly capable of playing games with nice graphics and will also be good multi-tasker, what is wrong with that?

Thanks for your praise everyone, and not your cynacism, I hate that. I actually have a Prescott, not a Northy, so it should be better for OCing with the 1MB Cache.

As far as the price goes, that is a rough estimate. I'm not sure how much I actually spent on it, it's better of that I dont know. I have lots of little gadgets on it that cost some dough, and I spent a bunch of money on a different case that I ended up giving up on (went to school, and didnt have the money).

Like KMOTE said, who are you to complain? It's my system, my money, and I am VERY happy with the way it turned out. Thanks KMOTE.

I think my OC right now is at some 2.48, very VERY small OC. I still have some finishing to do before I can really start hitting the OCing on that thing. I have my sick RAM that I REALLY want to take advantage of. I have an OCZ DDR Booster, and I was told I dont need it, but bah, I want to use it anyway. I'll see what I can do in due time and keep you all uptodate.

Thanks for your praise everyone, and not your cynacism, I hate that. I actually have a Prescott, not a Northy, so it should be better for OCing with the 1MB Cache.

umm, im not sure bout that.

The prescotts run v.hot compared to northwoods

waynejkruse10 said:
umm, im not sure bout that.

The prescotts run v.hot compared to northwoods

They run hot because of the better architecture... Also notice the water cooling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom