Out of 1000 japanease people 72.3% love the ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant compare that of an xbox to that of the ps2, the xbox has some of the best graphical games, but lacks the variety the ps2 has, plus the standard controller of the xbox sucks...its huge...guess im used to the ps2 one lol

Nah, the Xbox controller is a good size. The ps2 controller is too small at least for me.

It shouldn't suprise anyone that Sony is king in Japan though.....as others said it's a Japanise company and it has more games that appeal to Japanise gamers.

Wizarddv9 said:
you cant compare that of an xbox to that of the ps2, the xbox has some of the best graphical games, but lacks the variety the ps2 has, plus the standard controller of the xbox sucks...its huge...guess im used to the ps2 one lol
yah i went from the ps1 controler to the xbox controller the big on and i can't go back the ps2 controller feels lost in my hands it hurts my hands to use it because i have to arch my finger to get from button to button.On the xbox controller it is right there i can play halo for hours with no pain,grand tourismo 4 is another story.

I personally prefer the ps2 controller. The ps3 controller just looks wierd though.

dnoch said:
I personally prefer the ps2 controller. The ps3 controller just looks wierd though.
Yeah, it looks retarded but I wouldn't dis it untill you've held it in your hands. It might acually be perfect.

I have to agree that ps2 is the best gaming system i've ever played. Seems like there are so many more games that i like compared to xbox. Hopefully ps3 will live up to the ps2 legacy (and from the looks of it i'm sure it will).

Hey, Microsoft only began to make consoles and games. Give them some time. Surely, in the future, they will be above them all. (Keep in mind I do prefer the other 2 systems)

the reason xbox doesnt get more support in japan is that it is a western system that caters more to western gamers, games that do well here (ie, halo) dont do so well in japan b/c of their taste in games. it has nothing to do with "forign devil" nationalism, its just a different society with different tastes.

but xbox is and should stay in the 3rd spot, with the rev coming in a close second, ideally the ratios should be 50/40/10 with ps3 in first and xbox in last.

xbox brings almost nothing origional to the table (neither does the ps line, but their 3rd party support/diversity makes it the best)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom