My highest OC ever :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 3200+ venice @ 2.5 runs at 37*C Idle and 59*C At FULL load with Stock HSF and no AS5 or any other thermal compound.

Thats not terribly hot.... I worry when mine hits 70C full load lol.... Mine would be atleast 70C idle with out the AC unit......... Anyways I think my overclock just showed signs of a corrupt windows or something..... MSN messenger crashs constantly, my USARobotics dial up modems driver keeps failing.... I don't know what to do.... I lowered my overclock back to there original settings for the past 5-6 months but things are getting worse..... :'(

Well it appears to be very VERY bad memory.... Im going to be up most the night testing each stick on two different machines..... Hope i can find which stick is screwed up fast.... Well bye bye.....

charles_scott said:
Thats not terribly hot.... I worry when mine hits 70C full load lol....

Hahaha lol if my system was hitting those temps I would be running around the room like a headless chicken (after shutting the computer down).

Meh i dont really worry till it hits 70C for a stupid reason.... Anyways its getting close to 70C right now full load because im in a rather warm room compared to the cooled room, and im trying to find out whats wrong with my system other than windows going corrupt on me..... Think my PSU is starting to give up on me because all the fans/lights/drives on one of the lines are now completly dead......

Syphanx said:
Hahaha lol if my system was hitting those temps I would be running around the room like a headless chicken (after shutting the computer down).

Haha, seriously. If mine hit 70*C I'd pull the power cord.

Yea dude, 70*C is failing temp, thats whats causing your system problems.

59*C is freakin hot for a 3200+ Venice, non-overclocked, it runs at 33*C Idle and 47*C load. I need to get that AS5 on it...

70C may be considered a failing temp to you, but it was hitting that full load in a very warm room compared to my air conditioned room, and it was in that warm room that i finaly got it to work again. I just have to find out exactly what caused the problems, something on here started to go corrupt along with windows which caused my modem drivers to fail, and im thinking my PSU was starting to give out.....

70*C in a cool, or warm room is failing temp...I don't understand the argument you're making. If a CPU is heating up to 70*C its gonna fail...

>_> Its just dangerous at that temp ya ask me, it don't completly fail unless its being ran at the temp for prolonged periods of time...... But it is working fine right now.... Going to order a new PSU before i raise the overclock back to them levels because my current one nearly died on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom