Will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i donno, ur cpu might hold it back.. it would be alot better if u got a 3700+ san deigo.

I would rather get a cpu that doesn't have to be OC to play maxed out games.I'll see if I can get more money then I could get the 3500+ venice. Also I'm going to get a x-fi sound card and a 17 or 19 inch LCD for xmas.

Also will I be able to get service pack 2 with my "free" ;) copy of XP Pro?

Mine suck right now but my dad is an audio junkie and he will buy me 7.1 setup for xmas, at least he says he will (fingers crossed).

I think I'll just tell him to get 5.1 and give me a new game cause I don't know where I'll put the other 2 speakers.

It is very easy to OC your GPU right? Can't you overclock it in windows? Also how far do you think I can OC a 3500+ venice without buying a better heatsink?

yes, you can OC your GPU in windows. download rivatuner. you can OC your venice pretty far. what is the stock timigns? 2.2? i bet you can reach around 2.5 ish

depends on what the voltage is

Yes it is 2.2. I can probably prusway my dad to getting mer enough for the 3500+ venice, but I MIGHT be able to get enough for a 3700+ san deigo.

OCing my card to 538/540 mhz core and 1380mhz memory will help with those higher resolutions

I'll just have to get the 3500+ but thats fine with me. I just found out that the rebate on my RAM just extended to Oct. 31 :).

After the rebate is will equal to 1346.91 w/ shipping (newegg).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom