Help - No Power No Nothing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahuatinsuyo

Beta member
Hello everyone. this is my first post, so please bear with me.

I have a Compaq Armada 4220T (yes I know it's an antique) but my problem is that Compaq will not support it. I bought it used and of course it worked fine...until about 2 weeks ago. I was online, and went to do something else. When I came back it was off. I figured it had hibernated. Anyway I tried to start it up again and only the battery light flashes nothing else. I removed all the batteries (3) and disconnected the CD drive base unit. I plugged it into the wall, and the same thing. Nothing works. I removed the hard drive and the back of the unit to check for any visible signs of damage, and could find nothing. I have searched on compaq's faq site but can't really find much. Can anyone give me some suggestions before I spend money to have it professionally diagnosed?
Thanks
Tahuatinsuyo

My advice its broke chuck it lol......but seiously if it wont turn on i suggest you take to some 1 to have it looked at

Yeah, laptops are difficult to fix on your own. Chances are it's dead. But it might be something fixable, so you might as well have someone take a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom