AMD vs Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoRyan

Baseband Member
I know this argument has been dealt with before. Opinions differ regarding which is the better buy. By my research and understaning, AMD is the better pick for gaming PC's. What I want to know is why? What makes AMD better for gaming and then what is Intel better for and why?

Gees ok I'm sorry. I just wanted another opinion or a summary. No prob though, I'll check out the other threads and googel.

thanks anyway

well AMD is as of now the best overall chip but intel is moving away from the netburst architecture and almost going back to the pentium 3 in a way or so i hear. i think they are comin out with yonah and merom chips which will be next gen pentium M's with dual core and i think one might be 65nm? im pretty sure about this but this is just how i heard it from other people so im probably wrong on a little stuff.. or a lot ":D

Ok cool. Thanks guys I'll be sure to check it out. And once again sorry to post a useless irritating thread. Won't be doing it again.

Ya it was. I just read it now and was very interesting. Gave me some good facts. So, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom