stuck with crap =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
hey guys i was wondering if theres ANYTHING i can do seeing how i got some pretty kool stuff, evga 6600gt ... dfi lanparty nforce 4 ultra.. amd 3000+ venice .. but sadly, i never.. EVER go to enjoy any of these things =[. reason? crap cheap memory. the memory on it is sooo poor seeing how i bought value ram.. sory =/ PQI Value Ram 512mb PC3200.

Problems:

Computer Restarts
Extreme Lag
Slowness
No OC whatsoever

so what i was wandering is if anyone can help me on this problem.. if theres ANYTHING i can do.. anything at all.. sigh this is so sad.. i decided to go good on everything BUT the memory LOL! sad thign is, my mobo and cpu and is good for oc but my memory SUUX.. i considered just getting good quality 128mb >_> .. so broke now tho.. any ideas? <33

512 is plenty to run windows xp. If oyur lagging with no games or apps running, you have massive spyware, or your computer is just fragmented like hell.

Read over some of the spyware threads to get ride of em.

^^ ya that could be a problem indeed, run memtest on ur PC, and see if that returns any errors.

umm .. it did.. and it just made me cry.. i ran memtest when the comp started.. somthing in the BIOS in DFI ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom