$1000 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you guys think about this vid card:

ATi All-in-Wonder RADEON 9600 XT 128MB DDR AGP8X VIVO w/Remote Wonder II (Retail)

Is it good for gaming also?

Negative; better off with at least a 6600gt and up from that would be a 6800 then a 6800gt....sorry your best to stick with nvidia cards at this current time...

Ste said:
Ok Anyways, Good power supplies, they are the brand names of, Antec, enermax, OCZ, forton source and PC power and cooling and thermaltake.

lol, that sounds better

I've been just looking around and thinking is it better to buy a seperate card for TV tuner?

i think the ram that beardo526 posted is too good for your system. I also recomend getting a crt monitor instead of an LCD. I still stick with my CRT monitor because especially if you are gonna use it for watching TV, and Gaming, one that would come CLOSE to the quality you can get with a crt is over 800 dollars. i would recomend saving some more though, so then you can get an even better machine that will last you longer.

thats some serious RAM you got there beardo, a bit unnecessary in a system like that and i would say CRT unless you can afford to spend serious on LCD. i would spend the money you save on the RAM and the monitor and get the 3200+. do not fall into the trap of getting the 6800 over the 6600gt. go for either 6600gt or the 6800gt.(in my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom