Thermaltake tsunami - 120X38mm fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trifid

Fully Optimized
Can you fit a 120X 120 X38mm fan in the front of this case? I can see there is room in pictures, but due to them being 2d I can't see how much.

Thanks.

edit: also, is the side panel fan 92mm? As on the site it says 90... Will a 92mm fan be able to fit? As some sites say 92mm...

I have looked there before, and it doesn't say it can hold it, but I wanted someone with the case to have a quick look, and see if there is room.

I saw one today in person I do believe it can fit 7 fans, I think they are all 80MM ones, 2 infront, 2 in back and 2 on clear side and 1 on top for blow hole.

No, thats the armour/xaser/other one. This one has 120mm at front and back, and 92 at the side. I know the brackets can hold bigger fans now, but still can't see if it fits inside the harddrive bay.

i have a thermaltake soprano, which is very very very simmilar to the tsunami and i've replaced all of the fans, with 120 mm in the front (the hardrive bay)back, and 90 mm in the side.

i have the tsunami, i've replaced the front and back 120mm fans. the HDD bay slides out so its very simple. you shouldnt have problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom