Online Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
but hes not spending his money, im spending my money lol. then he just pays me back the money, if he doesnt i keep the parts lol

how is your soon to be system alreayd OCed?

PZEROFGH said:
but hes not spending his money, im spending my money lol. then he just pays me back the money, if he doesnt i keep the parts lol

You just shouldn't trust people like this (not PZEROFGH specifically but anyone on the internet). You could easily just keep the money after saying, "yup i got the parts, now send me money" then under your breath you say "sucker". there's no good way to do it and sprooty shouldn't even consider this plan. no matter how it's done someone could get shafted.

huh? that makes no sense. but anyways i would never do that MUHAHAHA! :p i guess you cant get our cheap prices

PZEROFGH said:
huh? that makes no sense. but anyways i would never do that MUHAHAHA! :p i guess you cant get our cheap prices

If it makes no sense what would you never do then? ;)

BColes said:
You just shouldn't trust people like this (not PZEROFGH specifically but anyone on the internet). You could easily just keep the money after saying, "yup i got the parts, now send me money" then under your breath you say "sucker". there's no good way to do it and sprooty shouldn't even consider this plan. no matter how it's done someone could get shafted.

It is possible for me to buy it from an online shop, i found out tigerdriect ships internationally but they only have 3/4 parts i need, but that should be fine.. i can buy the other part back here.

what lol?

i just got an email back from newegg.

-------------------------
Thank you for contacting New Egg.

Presently Newegg only ships orders within the United States and Puerto Rico. Unfortunately we cannot make any exceptions under any circumstances because our internal system is not set-up to accommodate international orders at this time. Currently you must have a verifiable billing and shipping address within the U.S. in order for us to serve you. We also only accept orders pre-paid by a credit or debit card issued and drawn from an American bank. Unfortunately, we do not make exceptions
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom