CPU speed fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said previously, check for updates and check your event viewer, assuming your using xp, also try to see if there is any updates for the firmware for: motherboard, proc, bois.

yes thats low for what you are running with.
You can manually change this value however with default settings you should be running faster than this.
You can check in the advanced chipset feature for a "optimal", "agressive" and "manual" option for this speed.

***** I do not recommend this b/c of the fallout in speed that you experienced today. There could be major issues with your machine and changing these settings could damage your machine worse than it is. *****

**NOTE** I can not be held responsible for the negative affects of this move.

right i have otimal agressive turbo and like manual i guess is the other one, so i should turn it up to turbo or something, will that change my prossesor speed?

right it says, can affect stability so, maybe i can just turn up the clock speed manualy?? like just bump up the number

i have a DFI Lanparty board, im not sure what my frequency was before this issue but i think it was higher than 133...it can go up to like 300 but im worried about changing it, :(

There is a multiplier that goes along with that frequency.
I would probably mess with the automatic settings such as optimal and the other settings you might have... you must remember than changing these settings can make your machine unstable... you could end up having to reset the jumpers if you mess with these settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom