2.76Ghz Palermo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raekwon

Daemon Poster

i'm loving my CPU at the moment :)
I've been playing around with A64 tweaker a bit, got a decent overclock and a nice pi score too :D I think this is more or less the limit for my system. ive tried 1.75V through the cpu, appart from it getting uncomfortably hot, it made no difference over 1.6V. And all this out of a $120AU cpu :)

hm, just an idea, maybe a mod could sticky a highest overclock thread?

Thanks guys :)
its nice to have finally achieved something, 2.76Ghz is a milestone for me. i can't wait till i get my 6600GT finally, hopefully will be this time next week, maybe a bit after. i gotta warm up 3dmark01 :D

yeah, loose timings, i can't work out why though. the memory is only running at 276Mhz, and i have to have the timings set as if it was 300mhz+

Raekwon said:
yeah, loose timings, i can't work out why though. the memory is only running at 276Mhz, and i have to have the timings set as if it was 300mhz+
How about 3-3-3-8 2T. I would try running some benchs both ways and see what scores better....

What are the specs for that RAM? TCCD's?

yeah, TCCD.

nah, Cas3 is a no go, never been able to run it. and changing any of those other timings just makes it unstable. I should try 2T though, i'll get back to you on that one, but it will have to be tomorow, its already 3.15am :D

Very nice for a Sempron,I can only get mine up to 2.1Ghz right now cause of my mobo and ram :( You should go look over at ExtremeSystem's and see what they are doing with the Sempron's,There's a couple over 3Ghz :eek:

Nice clock indeed :D

33 seconds in SuperPI is what I get with my venice at 2.5GHz (which as I've talked to you in PM before is pretty much the max =/) Crazy to see how much of a difference between the 'value chip' and regular chip there is, but basically yours right now is as good as mine

Good stuff

Holy crap, v.nice...

Yea, like Nubius's my 3200+ also gets 33s on SuperPi and you're doing it with like a $80USD chip...I'm jealous...:classic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom