Introductory Guide to Watercooling (Updated 6/28/05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not really the noise if you have a good system going on. I have these massive fans that, even conntected to a fan controller, are hella loud. But there are crappy water cooling systems that are nice and quiet, but if you are hardcore water cooling, that thing isnt going to be quiet... But it will perform like a bastard!

yup, my two fans for my heatercore are 130CFM....those are pretty loud at full blast...I keep them at halfway and even then it's quite audible

Yeah, I keep my big (not sure how big it is, I think it's around 120cfm though) down all the way and it is still pretty lound.. And thats only one. I have another one that is not yet hooked up, and I am not looking forward to the airplane like noise that thing is going to make.

the friend who got me into water cooling has that big cube case....forget how many fans it houses like...6 120mm fans or something, everysingle one he has is the 130CFM I've got...gold mine electronics had a box of like 18 of these fans for $25, unfortunately I don't see them having that sale on there anymore as I just checked the other day.

Needless to say his is never turned up full blast

Those are the fans I got. I found them on cooltechnica.com for $15 a peice. I found electronics goldmine, and foudn the EXACT same ones for $1.50... So I got two.... For 10X less than what they were on computer websites. I loved it, but that sucks they dont have that sale anymore. I was goping to buy two cases and sell the fans for $5 a peice, but nobody was interested, and my credit card didnt process right (god knows why) so I never go thtme, which was good.

I didn't do anything, just posted a link to where a guy put in a lot of work to help us noobs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom