crt monitor changing colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its the catalyst driver... I found something interesting while poking around in there :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instructions:
For details on this driver, including resolved issues, please review the RELEASE NOTES.
Installing a new driver is only recommended if you are having issues with your ATI product.
Notes:
ATI recommends Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher to be installed.

You must have Microsoft .NET Framework installed prior to downloading and installing the Catalyst Control Center

The Catalyst Uninstaller is an optional download. We recommend using this utility to uninstall any previously installed Catalyst drivers prior to installation.

Catalyst Control Center is available in a bundle supporting English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish Additional languages will be available in future updates.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks mate
yeah about the monitor my mate who works in Bang and Oulafson is going to get me a 15" flat screen il use it and check to see if thats the same

ok ive downloaded the new drivers first i uninstalled my old driver then i installed the new driver BUT when i restarted windows it says an error message when i click the ATI catalyst centre it says the application failed to initialize properly... huh??? appart from that the drivers work

It seems that you have installed a driver for a "Control Center". For some reason that driver has drivers for almost everything.

Do you see an ATI Control Center Icon anywhere on your machine ?

yeah i did install the catalyst control centre now ive uninstalled the catalyst control centre and just install the control panel it works fine il let you know if the monitor goes wierd again thanks alot man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom