boot problemmmm help por favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerj14

In Runtime
i cant get my computer into safe mode to defrag my hard drive i know you can defrag without being in safe mode.. but id like to do it in safe mode during startup i press f8 continiously all it takes me is to mobo driver settings i cant seem to find where i can choose startup options is their any other way to get into safe mode..

This is XP? are you starting up, then letting the main mobo screen go, then pressing f8 befor the XP splash screen shows up?

press is 3 times a second. That should be sufficient to get it to open the safe mode settings...

bradybnmci, please re-read his post. He is trying to get into safe mode. The buttons you referense, at least f2, are for accessing the bios.

Inaris said:
bradybnmci, please re-read his post. He is trying to get into safe mode. The buttons you referense, at least f2, are for accessing the bios.

Thanks Inaris, I did read it.

during startup i press f8 continiously all it takes me is to mobo driver settings

Mobo Driver Settings ?

This doesn't really sound like its windows xp.

oh ok stupid me... when i clicked f8 it brought me to the black screen where it shows the vendors and stuff... i just press f8 continously and finally it worked.... sorry for being a moron! ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom