Deleted dll files creating problem how recover them new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

zillah

In Runtime
I followed the instruction in this URL because I expierneced the error message.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=261302

The file that I deleted were:

Wsnmp32.dll, Ntprint.dll, Tcpmib.dll, Mgmtapi.dll, or Snmpapi.dll.

Now when I click "Add a printer" I received this error :

"Operation Could not completed", Which I had no such problem before deleting the files above.

How can I replace the deleted files with new one ? (Can I downlod them ?)

try to do a repair on windows, it might reconize the printer .dll files and maybe put them back in.
If you dont know how to run a repair, when putting through bios hit "r" untill the repair screen apears. You must have the OS cd in the drive.

Try that and see what happens.

Phil

Hitting 'R' Will put you to the repair "Console". You don't really want to do this. You really should enter the "Setup" and choose repair windows that way.

You really should enter the "Setup" and choose repair windows that way.
I did what you suggested, but I ended up with another problem, during the installtion it gave me like a quick error blue screen (some writing on that screen I could not catch them) and it restarted setup again.

And if I repeated the procedure, I will be end up with same blue screen.

What should I do now to overcome this problem ?

I can not accessed the windows now, what should I do to retrieve my important data which I backed up some of them and then rest are still there.

I tried to use Partition Commander V8 to copy the NTFS (where windows XP Prof. with SP2 resides) partiton to external HD , I was able to copy it (it took 4 hours) , but when I tried to read it from another PC Desktop (Healthy one), it showed me unknow partition!!!

When I tried to plug the external HD again to the laptop (that has probelm), the partition commander could not see the exteranl HD ,,,,,,,,,,,I do not why?

Any clue please

I would do it for you but I'm on vista so ask someone on here to find those files on their system, make a copy of them, zip it up and upload it to rapidshare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom