Changing the Language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan123

Baseband Member
ok, how do i do this?

First of all, everythings in Korean so i need to change it to english. is there an easy way to do this?

thanks.

Settings>Control Panel>Regional and Language options

Has a picture of a globe if that is infact in korean.
First tab and the 'advanced' tab should be set to english

Nubius said:
Settings>Control Panel>Regional and Language options

Has a picture of a globe if that is infact in korean.
First tab and the 'advanced' tab should be set to english

yeah, but i cant read Korean, and all the languages are in Korean.

well then you're screwed unless you can figure out what 'english' is read as in korean

Language changing made simple

Go off the pictures, rather it is in Korean or not the pictures will show the same. When you computer is up of to the start menu. It is in the same place as it will always be and that is at the top, bottom or on the side of you screen on the monitor. Click on it and then you will see the picture for the settings of a gear, as you bring your mouse over it, it will then bring up to the right the control panel that looks like a folder with a picture of a hammer and a tool of some other type. Click on it and look for the picture of the globe. It will be bye it self. Double click on it and it will bring the setting for the regional options. On the first tab (that normally comes up on default) the first drop down box option is the setting for your language. Choose English (United States), then on the second box at the bottom it should have checked off (if not you need to do it) Western Europe and United states. :D

Re: Language changing made simple

T~Love said:
Go off the pictures, rather it is in Korean or not the pictures will show the same. When you computer is up of to the start menu. It is in the same place as it will always be and that is at the top, bottom or on the side of you screen on the monitor. Click on it and then you will see the picture for the settings of a gear, as you bring your mouse over it, it will then bring up to the right the control panel that looks like a folder with a picture of a hammer and a tool of some other type. Click on it and look for the picture of the globe. It will be bye it self. Double click on it and it will bring the setting for the regional options. On the first tab (that normally comes up on default) the first drop down box option is the setting for your language. Choose English (United States), then on the second box at the bottom it should have checked off (if not you need to do it) Western Europe and United states. :D

yeah, i can get all that, but finding the english language i cant, because everything is in Korean.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

go there, select english to korean translation, type in 'english' and yeaaah, look at the whack ass symbols it produces and try to match those :p

not that translators are ever very good, but generally it can do a single word ok

Nubius said:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

go there, select english to korean translation, type in 'english' and yeaaah, look at the whack ass symbols it produces and try to match those :p

not that translators are ever very good, but generally it can do a single word ok

hahaha those are some pretty "whack ass symbols" aren't they!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom